Student Supply List:
* 1 pencil box containing 12 sharpened pencils, 1 box of crayons, 2-3 glue sticks, and 4-8 fine tip dry erase markers- any colors. (You can label these with your child’s name if you wish. Other crayola markers, colored pencils, scissors, etc. are optional if you want your child to have his/her own.)
* A pair of headphones or earbuds to be used with the iPads. (Please place in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name.)
Classroom Supply List:
* $25 donation for field trips and projects (a check can be made out to Foothill & can be given to the teacher or the office.)
* Gift cards to Target or Walmart for supplies throughout the year.
* Clorox Wipes
* Extra glue sticks, fine tip dry erase markers, and crayola markers that can be stored to use later in the year.
Mrs. Madsen’s Amazon Wishlist:
Mrs. Baller’s Amazon Wishlist:
Mrs. Denning’s Amazon Wishlist:
★★★ Items can be brought to the Open House on Monday, August 19th from 2:00-4:00 so your child can have his/her desk set up and ready for the first day of school on August 20th. I can’t wait to see you!