From the Utah Administrative Code: Education Section 53A-12-102(2)(c):
“NOTICE: THE ITEMS ON THIS LIST WILL BE USED DURING THE REGULAR SCHOOL DAY. THEY MAY BE BROUGHT FROM HOME ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS, OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE FURNISHED BY THE SCHOOL.”
Recommended Classroom Supply List for Mrs. Robertson 1st Grade
Student Supply List:
- Basic 8 count watercolor set (labeled with your child’s name)
- A pair of headphones (over the ear headphones are recommended over earbuds) to be used with the iPads. Place in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name.
- 12 pencils
- 24 count Crayons
- 2-4 fine tip black dry erase markers
- 1 bottle of white glue
- 2 sturdy paper (not plastic) plain-colored 2-pocket folders for writing folders.
- 1 White 100% Cotton T-shirt in your child’s size (We will be tie-dying these to use as our class shirts.)
Class Supply List:
- $30 suggested donation (but any amount would be helpful) for field trips, year round projects, and other classroom supplies needed (A check can be made out to Foothill Elementary. You can give it to Mrs. Robertson or the office.)
- 1-2 boxes of tissues
- Large bottle of hand sanitizer
- Clorox wipes, Lysol wipes, or any other sanitizing wipes
- Baby Wipes
- Ziploc Bags (All sizes are used and welcome!)
- Easy to store snacks (ex: goldfish crackers, cheez-its, animal crackers, pretzels, fruit snacks, graham crackers…)
I hope that you have had a wonderful summer! I am so excited to have your child in my class this year! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have!
Mrs. Robertson (firstname.lastname@example.org)